Skip to content
- Eclipse makes developing apps for Android super easy with the [ADT] add-on. Download [Eclipse]. You need the [Android SDK] to develop and install your Android app over USB.
- After you launch Eclipse, install the [ADT] add-on and restart Eclipse.
- Setup the path to the Android SDK in the Eclipse preferences
- Download and setup the [AVD] Android SDK platforms to sync with a device or virtual device. Window->Android SDK and AVD Manager
- Now you can create an Android project. File->New->Other-> expand Android and select Android Project.
- [GrepCode] is a useful Eclipse plugin.